Sunday, April 20, 2008

New Project

A seed of an idea appears to be germinating. I believe that I will be embarking on a project to compare and contrast the pip cards from the Rider-Waite deck to the Thoth deck. I have a couple of reference books for Thoth, DuQuette's and Crowley's. As to Rider-Waite, I may have to obtain something or do on-line research. I have the Waite book but, if memory serves. I don't think it has much to offer. I will be supplimenting this information with my own skrying of the cards in question. I may even though in some geomancy, though that seems like a stretch.

Appended to or mixed within each essay on the card, I will theorize on the links between the cards and the associated Goetic Spirit and Shemhamphoresch Angel.

I doubt I will post these things with any regularity. I don't want to do a slapdash job.

Stay tuned to this space for updates.

No comments: