Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Between the Worlds (post 3?)

I did the meditation again. It felt better this time. While this has nothing to do with this particular meditation, I am amazed regarding my visualization abilities. I used to wonder how folks could close their eyes and 'see' things. Now, I can 'see' things with my eyes open. Amazing what practice can do for you.

A friend of mine told me about meditating on a being behind you and to the right. I tried that and my HGA did this odd dance behind me. It was more of a rhythmic bouncing with a chant. Hey-O Hey-O...could this be Heh Vau (Vau can be pronounced as an O) vau the pin holding the form (Heh) of my HGA to my body? I have no idea. I didn't ask. It was just cool. Eventually, my HGA just entered me and looked out through my eyes. There is a fierce side of me that I didn't' know.

Interesting.

No comments: