Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Interesting...

I have found a couple of things interesting over the last couple of days.

As I've mentioned, phase I and II of the refurbishing is complete. The paint is deep green and a light yellow. The yellow became brighter and brighter as more was applied. YIKES! My Gal's mom added a small lamp and changed the focus for me when I sit in my favorite spot to calm it down. Then the tile was installed. Yellow became three different shades of green depending upon the angle. You can see them all at once. It is like having a green hued rainbow in the kitchen. I am told that once the hardwood floors are laid down, the colors will change again. 

My experience of the colors keeps changing based about what is 'without' that color. Context changes everything. Somewhere in that, is some wisdom that I'm not fully wise enough to understand. 

Secondly, you may have noticed from some postings, I've had a hard time of late. Today, My Gal took it upon herself to clean my temple space of all the dust from the jackhammering.I entered the room and positive energy almost knocked me over. There is a holy space in my house. It felt good to rediscover that.

1 comment:

Rufus Opus said...

I've been perusing Sucae's photos of nature and industry. Helped me out a lot. "These are the Works of Man" and shit.

I like Shekhina most. Or Metallskrot.