Friday, April 3, 2009

First Stavish Purification Exercise

Last night before going to bed, I tried to do the Stavish purification exercise, which be outlined later when I have a tad more time. I focused on the visual, let the energy flow into my body and instantly remembered an important task that needed to be accomplished immediately. I performed that task and went to bed.

I feel that was an odd success and a failure. It was a failure because I was distracted from the task. It was a success because I calmed down all of my mind very quickly and that one task that was important popped up. If that only happens once, that will be okay by me. 

House

Family came by to remove my old tile and linoleum. They found that both were set in concrete. No kidding. Who sets linoleum in concrete? There is someone using a jack hammer as I type. I suppose it would be polite to stand out there and keep them company. 

No comments: