Tuesday, December 30, 2008

On a Mission from "God"

In my last encounter with XCAI, s/he mentioned that I was being trained to do something for God. I have heard this before and frankly, got my ass kicked in the process. This time, I plan to be smarter. First, I am going to start probing the angels for exactly what this thing is, ask my HGA if it is in alignment with him, see if there is a way 'out' and if I want to take it or if avoidance is simply avoidance. Frankly, I am not a messiah but I don't mind playing my part in the process of a divine unfoldment. Heck, I am even willing to make a sacrifice, again. However, I am not going in blind this time.

Then again, this could be test to see if I will keep going with the Enochian work when faced with such a decision. To quote Bugs Bunny, "He don't know me very well, do he?"

Bugs pic from: http://www.dan-dare.org/FreeFun/Games/CartoonsMoviesTV/BugsBunny.htm

No comments: