Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Don't Believe Everything You Hear

Frater RO chided me a bit the other day. In this post, Hcoma said if I do things her way, I will be able to heal others just by being is their vicinity. I've always wanted to heal. When I started this process, I was a pretty good human drug store. If you could get relief from an over the counter pharmaceutical, I could help you out. Over time, my confidence lagged until it was non-existent. So, here comes Hcoma telling me I can heal. RO thought I should be overjoyed rather than saying the session was 'flat'.

The session was flat because the contact was not as strong. I didn't feel like I'd met her halfway. She had to come a long way down to see me.

I wasn't overjoyed because I don't believe everything I hear from spirits. Sometimes, they mean one thing and I interpret the words in some other way. Other times, the lines of communication aren't what they should be. In short, communication with spirits is just as fraught with miscommunication as human to human conversation.

Therefore, I listen, record and wait for confirmation. If this technique works and folks get healed great. If not, that is all right. I will continue to seek.

Dreams

Last night, I had lucid dreams. Actually, it was one very long lucid dream. I banished a mean looking clown several times from the back seat of my car, much to My Gal's distress. She didn't like me banishing it. We fled folks with guns during the non-lucid part. Eventually, in a lucid state, saw my mentor. I asked him about the clowns. He took me to see someone with dark leathery skin, who may have been dead, to throw runes for me. It said, "The clowns are obviously..." I will keep that part to myself.

3 comments:

WitchDoctorJoe said...

Yeah!!! I hate that! I once asked something life alteringly important the answer was "yeah, but not the way you think...." WTF!!! It took like four years to figure it out, and turn out to be exactly right! It was, but not how I thought.

STUPID PENGUINS!!!

Servitor Lucem said...

Ah, yes. I do know about communications going off with Spirits.
They don't see things exactly the same way we do. Check out my article in the latest Rending the Veil...
http://www.rendingthe veil.com

Robert said...

I couldn't find it, can you post a link to the article or tell me the name of it?