Thursday, December 11, 2008

Neat Freak!

No one warned me. So, I will warn you.

If you are thinking about working Enochian, be prepared to channel your inner maid. I am not a clean freak. I am borderline disorganized. My home has a 'lived in' look and feel. Yesterday, I cleaned a small area around a sink that was barely dirty but driving me nuts. Same for a small smudge on the guest bathroom wall. Then I cleaned one of the toilets.

My back is killing me tonight. I am so bent over that I have become a walking question mark. Yet, I have given the master bathroom sink, counter and mirrors a good cleaning. I've also cleaned out one of the cabinets in the kitchen. Did the dishes and did some light picking up.

The Enochian Angels are loud. I've noticed that when I call certain goddesses in the past they encouraged me to clean. This isn't encouragement. This is compulsion.

3 comments:

Soror Gimel said...

Have I mentioned that I loved these Enochians? I mean really!

Scott Stenwick said...

That's an interesting effect you describe. I've been working Enochian with the full temple setup for many years and have never felt any sort of compulsion toward housecleaning, aside from wanting to keep the temple room itself neat and organized.

Out of curiosity, was there any particular angel or group of angels that you called upon prior to "channeling your inner maid"? Or does it just seem to be a general effect for you with the temple assembled and set up?

Robert said...

General effect. We haven't called anyone yet.