Sunday, December 28, 2008

Enochian House Keeping

Calling XCAI was not the only thing that happened today.

This weekend, a couple of things were accomplished that I had very little to do with. My brother-in-law is staying with us. He repaired a cabinet that was pulling out of a wall creating a draft. I have no idea what that will save me in energy but if it was only two dollars a month. I will save those two dollars every month for quite a long time. Total cost to me, zero.

He also found some parts to repair my vacuum cleaner. They should arrive next week. Total cost to me, zero.

He and My Gal, also rehung the closet doors in my office. They had fallen off the sliding rail long ago. My office looks much better now. Cost to me, about twenty dollars.

I, with help from my Gal, did every bit of laundry in the house besides what we are wearing now.

Yes, this has everything to do with Enochian. The low cost may have something to do with some spirits from the Lesser Key of Solomon. Maybe not. I don't know.

No comments: