Sunday, December 7, 2008

Enochian Lights

We set up the table, Sigillum and other tools of the Holy table in my temple room last night even though the work on the red silk and red floor covering had not been completed. Those objects were there but incomplete. A bit later, I wanted to walk into the room and see if I could feel anything different. I felt a restraining hand, in the form of a thought. An hour or so later, I heard or felt permission to enter. I hastily rose from the couch only to be told that I had to pee first. I think this was simply to remove the distraction of a full bladder. I was then told to wash my hands thoroughly. I also noticed things that were not clean and was told that my home was a bit dirty for the angels.

Note: My house isn't a disaster but it isn't spotless.

I entered the the temple and was immediately impacted by the energy change. My emotions were those of reverence. I soon noticed flashes of light. Pinpricks of light that reminded me of stars. They'd flash on and off in an instant. Fifteen to twenty seconds later, another would flash.

I reported this to My Gal and asked her to take a look. She didn't feel the reverence but said she saw spheres.

After some time, I reentered the space. Again, I saw the flashing lights. This time, instead of focusing on the lights, I took a wider view. Sure enough, I could see spheres around the light. They weren't bright but definitely discernible.

It should be noted that these images were perceived as visible light. They were not seen in my mind's eye.

No comments: