Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A New Goal

I am setting myself a new goal. I am going to burn into my brain the hierarchies of divine names of the sephiro, planets and elements as well as the Hebrew alphabet and its numerical values.

To this you may ask, doesn't he know this already? The answer is yes but I have to think about it. I want to know them so well that I will know them instantly while dreaming, skrying or doing any sort of magick at all. My downtime has increased without a television. I am really going to work at putting it to use rather than being as lazy with the Work as I have been. There is no excuse at this stage not to know them as well as my social security number.

1 comment:

Frater Yechidah said...

Great stuff! Good to hear. I've been going over this myself lately, and it has been very rewarding :)

LLLSHJ,
Yechidah.