Thursday, July 24, 2008

Energetic Day


Life is odd. Having eaten properly for five days now, I am amazed at how much better I feel. I have much more energy. My body feels more youthful. My on the job focus has improved. This new found vitality made me productive tonight. In one night I
  • Went shopping
  • Started a project my mentor gave me
  • Worked on my pantacle. One side is almost done!
  • Did an astral projection excerise
That last was the result of the conversation I had the other night that I mentioned but didn't reveal any detail. Several helpful hints were offered. For instance, since my stomach clenches in excitement as I get close to projecting which stops the process, I should try exiting through the crown or via my mouth. Having a big mouth, I tried the latter while following the suggestion to lay down instead of sit.

I did an LBRP of earth. This time, instead of being emotionally neutral, I put some emotion into the process. I'd call that emotion joyful will. I think I did a better job of banishing earth than normal. I know it was more fun.

The projection exercise was basically the same Stavish meditation as described in earlier posts with the above changes. Several times I felt my astral body begin to get excited but not enough to allow movement. I heard lots of disembodied voices. One declared, "I am fifteen." The voice sounded as if it belonged to a fifteen year old. Though, I can not resist doing the gemantria 1 + 5 = 6 = Tipereth.

The results were good enough to try again.

(Picture from: http://pro.corbis.com/search/Enlargement.aspx?CID=isg&mediauid=0446F83E-0207-4AB1-B3D6-B25562FFD318)

No comments: