Sunday, May 4, 2008

Saturday Night's dreams

I only remember one dream. I can't remember what I did but I had committed some crime and was likely to go to jail for it but I was still at home. Someone knocked on the door. (Note: It would be interesting to know how many knocks.) It was a police officer who arrested me again for reasons that made no sense. He drove me to the police station at let me sit in the front seat of the car. We chatted and went through the booking procedure. Which was odd in the fact there was no mug shot or fingerprinting. The officers were talking and laughing with me but put me in jail anyway.

Authority figures are often dream representations of one's HGA. I am not sure what so many of them in one dream may mean. Being arrested is certainly restrictive and restriction is definitely an attribute of Saturn (Saturday).

No comments: