Saturday, May 10, 2008

Saturday Meditation Work

My back is a bit better. I am still on vicodin but less.

I performed the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram, Banishing Ritual of the Hexagram, the Middle Pillar, the Circulation of the body of light, the 1st Degree temple opening and asked my HGA for assistance. My concentration on the above was a bit questionable. Though, actually doing the ritual work felt good.

I spent a good deal of time on the meditation. The sphere around me had a nice violent edge and my body glowed brightly white with a soft blue hue. I willed myself to project and perhaps got a small feeling of movement – nothing substantial.

So, I sat there and repeated a mantra. “I am grateful for and comforted by the safe space that is around me.” I am not sure how long I did this. I had the urge to look up and above me was a huge temple. The walls were transparent so I could see the night sky. A crescent moon rested on the top, making me thing it was mosque but I don’t think it was. I willed myself to rise and, looking down, saw the floor fall away.

I saw an elephant, a symbol of Yesod. Then an arrow came into view, a symbol of the path of samekh that connects Yesod to Tipereth. The arrow tip broke and spilled bright white light and I slowly sank back down.

Some would see the word rising and take this to mean astral projection. I don’t. When I do this it is more like watching a movie with changing scenery. I am still well within my body.

I felt very much at peace even as I was aware of another failed attempt.I am discouraged but this is what separates the dreamers from the doers. The dreamers give up when more effort is required. I will not give up.

No comments: