Thursday, May 10, 2012

Soul Reading Flop

Well, it was bound to happen.

I did a reading for a person that could have linked me to many referrals. I feel I connected on many levels but I didn't have the depth I normally do. That does not mean I was wrong but it didn't have much of the wow factor. Well, it did for me in a couple of points. For her, I think it was lackluster at best.

I got no enthusiasm from her as I do from most.

It could be that I was doing it for the wrong reasons, referrals. It could be that some folks do not want to be read and/or cannot accept what is said. It could be I had an off day.

Edit: Flower stated that I feel much different than after most readings. She says that rather than glowing or full of energy that I feel "Lost."

3 comments:

Andrew B. Watt said...

Sometimes it's you... you can't summon the energy to go deeply with someone and get to the heart of the matter. Sometimes it's them... they've got walls up or barriers, or they're so needy that the moment you open up, they're draining you. It's not even necessarily a vampiric thing; just that energetically they're so empty that they can suck you all in and still need more to feel full.

And sometimes it's the connection between the two of you. SOmetimes there's no chemistry, and no energetic link, because there's been no prior link, or the anchors aren't firmly set enough.

Robert said...

I know you were speaking of possibilities and the like but I want to make is clear she was not 'so empty' and no one was sucking energy from me.

Yvonne said...

Sounds like her higher self didn't really want to do this, so it was like, "meh. This is not my Will, dude." You might do a check before you actually do the practice, or at least a prayer, that the the reading is for the highest, and get permission. Of course there are many reasons why such a reading is not appropriate for every person at any given time. You need to know that beforehand. As with my reading, you got some feedback from the other side on the limits of the reading BEFORE you actually read me. Why not do that with each person?