Wednesday, May 16, 2012

From Tarot to Hebrew?

Tonight, I tried to record a skrying session of the Thoth Universe card using the same style I use for soul readings. I was immediately very uncomfortable. Then, that nameless voice, very clearly told me to stop and close down. I did that.

Afterwards, the idea of ditching the tarot cards and skrying the Hebrew letter associated with the paths instead hit me. This is more along the lines of the Kabbalah than the Qabala. I will give that a try and report the report the results.

Today, I had a request to begin a Soul Sangha in Bakersfield by someone not part of the normal circles down there. If a few people want to do that, I will.

3 comments:

JustElila said...

What is the difference between the "Kabbalah than the Qabala"

JustElila said...

What is the difference between the "Kabbalah than the Qabala."

Robert said...

Hello, I answered this at the bottom of this post.

http://doingmagick.blogspot.com/2012/05/life-has-changed.html

Life has Changed 5/19/2012