Thursday, May 31, 2012

Lesser Neschemah

So last night, I do the MM and ask for a connection to the Lesser Neschemah. This is the soul-part associated with the sephiroth Binah.

I didn't sleep well because I had allergies that would stop a charging rhino. I did not expect anything. By that I mean I did not assume a particular result. However, the sleep I did get was punctuated by intense emotions. They were not dreams in any sense but waves of huge emotions. This makes sense as Binah is the first place water appears on the tree.

Keep in mind that I am not saying I rose to the level of Binah or am operating from those lofty heights. I am merely saying that I did the MM with a certain intent and obtained a certain result.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"Keep in mind that I am not saying I rose to the level of Binah or am operating from those lofty heights. I am merely saying that I did the MM with a certain intent and obtained a certain result."

Going off on a tangent a bit, it saddens me to read this statement and realize how necessary its inclusion really was. As a scientist in the mundane world, I tend to approach spiritual matters with an attitude of "lets poke around and see what happens". To see that someone might misinterpret "I experienced a phenomenon related to Binah" as "I am now an all-mighty Magister Templi", and then perhaps accuse you of self-aggrandizing, is disheartening.

Robert said...

The occult world is the occult world.