Sunday, May 27, 2012

Impressive Instruction

Last night, I had a text conversation with my friend, J, last night. We spoke of something I wanted. When I do the MM and ask for this thing, I am told to perform a task. She asked me questions and I began to wonder if I had heard too literally again.

Just now, I felt that tingly cool feeling I get when my Greater Neschemah is pleased. It quickly turned to something else. It wasn't bad but harder and louder. It hit me three or four times making sure It has my full attention.

The voice game very clear and had a deeper tone. I was told in no uncertain terms that I will get what I want. I was also told that there is a connection between the thing and the task but not as direct as I am making it. There may be a connection to Buddhism.

No comments: