Saturday, May 26, 2012

Good Things

It has been a couple of days since I posted. The reason being is because I haven't slept well at all. There is a moral to that tell or at least a lesson but first this message from the right side of things.

As you can tell from Thursday's post, Rough Night, I had a rough night. For the first time in a long time my head spun on past events. When I could push them away, something else from the past would pop up. This has not been an issue for some time. I've been in a good mood.

I happened to see my friend, Caioneach, on-line about the time I was posting the Rough Night post. I told him I was having a hard time about things past just to express myself. I did not vent. Without telling me he sent a wave of calming energy. I felt it immediately. It calmed me down and I went to bed. It still took me twenty minutes to fall asleep but still I knew my mind was better as soon as that energy hit. Then he did for me what I have done for others. He sent energy to calm me down and make me sleepy or he took the stuff like I do. I will have to ask.

You know that old line about getting back what you give out? Well, it came true Thursday night. I have knocked out and calmed down may people over the years. Caioneach gave it back to me that night. That is pretty cool.


When I got home today, I felt that cool tingle of my neschemah telling me I am doing right. I have no idea what that was about.

Weirdness Thursday Night

As mentioned I had a hard time Thursday night. Things are a bit fuzzy but I have been trying to connect to different parts of my soul. The lesser neschemah, that which connects us to All, has been my latest target. Maybe that sparked my problem.

As I was trying to go to sleep, I had those images and voice explaining something to me about bees. There was a point where I heard a voice telling me how "we" choose the people we help or how "we" are chosen.

So Why Not Sleeping?

At first, I thought it was the old issues coming back. Then I thought it was work stress. We have a new superior making some rash decisions. At the moment, I think it is a new allergy medication. If I sleep well tonight, that theory will be proven.


1 comment:

Yvonne said...

I hope there will come a time, not too far in the future, when we do these things for each other - healing, reiki, teaching, reading our souls, co-creating and manifesting - as acts of generosity, love and greeting. what is cool is that it will be completely telepathic, or by remote processes. Hell we won't even need skype or face time. You recognize this. This is what tapping into our greater shared consciousness is about. you are on the cutting edge of this. thank you for leading the way.