Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Minor Changes

I've made some minor changes to the blog. I've changed some of the word colors to red strictly to highlight the fact that something is different. One is the 'follow me' widget. The other change is my email address is in the header with instructions on how to make it usable.

The stomach illness is still annoying me. I am all sorts of tired.

I have reread DuQuette's My Life with the Spirits. It has been so long, it was like reading it for the first time. I found some subtleties of magick that I would not have spotted during the first read so long ago. That made it a bit more fun.





(picture from: http://www.mediabistro.com/agencyspy/original/change.jpg)

1 comment:

Persephone said...

Hey...

Feel free to quote the line you mentioned.

Hope you're feeling better!

P