Friday, July 6, 2012

My Cross of Obligation

I have posted a few times as to why I can't buckle down writing the book. I have gone to bed many times praying to my Greater Neschemah to reveal my problem.

Last night, I dreamed of the tarot, WitchDoctorJoe and some famous witchy-like tarot author. I am not sure who it was but I knew her in my dream. For some reason my soul uses the image of the WitchDoctor to get something into my thick head. The one and only time my HGA spoke of another it was Joe. At that time, Joe had made the comment that I am a quiet guy. I percieve myself as pretty loud and out there. My HGA used that as an example and showed me why Joe saw me that way. It turns out that I am both loud and quiet. I never knew how that information helped me but I was shown for a reason.

Anyway, in the dream Joe told me something wise. I immediately forgot it. The dream went on and I encountered a tarot card.

What that is what it should have looked like. Instead it looked like this:

Only red and without the swords. There was also a chain around the neck of the boatman. The card title was "Four of Wands - Laziness". Yup, you just can't make this stuff up. However, like many things laziness is a bit of a misdirection.

I was very excited, "I have never seen this card portrayed this way!" I showed it Joe. He said, "I told you. You can't let..." Damn, I still don't remember his wise words but I know they stuck in my head somewhere.

There are a few ways of looking at this symbolism. The selection that hit me like a brick to the back of the head upon waking was "False Completion".

The fours are in the sphere of Chesed. This is an odd place on the tree. This is where things are complete in many ways but here you find out if you've completed the wrong path and are experiencing temporary false sense of 'arrival' or have completed a major bit of work on the right path and are about to hop into the much ballyhooed supernals (as they relate to your task).

The sixes are the sphere of Tipereth, the adept, upon the cross of obligation.

The Manifestation Meditation is helping everyone it touches. If you use it, you have had great success. Success enough that you may have scared yourself into stopping for a bit but success you have had. For myself, my healing ability has skyrocketed. You can tell in this space because you certainly are not hearing any weasel words "like", "but", "if" and "maybe" when I report healing.

This has created a sense of satisfaction as if I am done. No Sir. I am not done. However, I am emotionally very satisfied with my work. There is no sense of desperation pushing me on. Now, the motivation has to be service to others -- The Cross of Obligation. I know this book can help people. Now, I have to be willing to sacrifice to get it out there.

Frankly, I don't wanna. I am having too much fun being active with disc golf. After all these years of not moving with my back, it feels really good to be out and active and competing against myself with something that boarders on the physical.

My plan is to do some magick to jump start my ass into writing this book. Now that I know this false emotion of being done has settled in too soon, I can do some work to motivate me along. Funny, as soon as I see something in myself like that, I can see how it hit someone else I know. Amazing.


1 comment:

WitchDoctorJoe said...

Laziness is a passive form of avoidance, of which I am a Grand Master.

you can't let desire limit your perception, or let fear limit your action. The true path is though.

Or so I've been told.