Thursday, June 24, 2010

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit's Baaaaaaaaaaaaaack

The last time the Helpful Deity was invoked, my partner asked It if It could teach me lucid dreaming and astral projection. It called me a lazy ass, told me I had all the tech, and that all I had to do was work at it. So, I've turned back to the Stavish book, Between the Gates.

Long time readers may remember my experiences with the tech in that book got me pretty close. I did managed to turn a lucid dream into an astral projection and got to the door of Hod. The guardian there booted my ass for not knowing the pass codes I should have known. Here we go again.

Those wishing to review the previous work can click on the Stavish label on the blogger page.

The Other Work

Posts may be scarce and responses to IMs and emails may lag due to work. A perfectly predictable eventuality has occurred despite my team's warnings. Of course, my team now gets to go in and clean up the mess. This requires overtime. It is tough to make up for two years of neglect in only four days. The upside is that we can only look good in the process. The world knows we warned them for over 18 months and those warnings while heard went unheeded.

2 comments:

Theo Huffman said...

Yup. That's the thing about lucid dreaming an projection. You just can't get around the hard, daily, discouraging work involved. Sigh!

I'm there with you on this one. And I've also been using the Stavish methods. I've resigned myself to the fact that, despite sporadic success, it could take years to stabilize it.

I'd be happy to trade any insights on the subtleties of using the method.

Robert said...

hey Scribbler, I am always so close when i meditate to popping out that I am hopeful that once I succeed I will be able to do so with regularity. I'm not sure I have any tips to share at this point. however, when I do, you'll see posts here. Just ask.