Monday, May 17, 2010

The Universe Will Let You Know

I took a big step yesterday posting that I'd make my mental health healing services available for those in need. As I was writing that post, someone contacted me for that same purpose. Within an hour of posting, someone else also sent me an email asking for the service. She hadn't read the post.

One of these I began working on, in a very gentle manner, last night. For reasons I will not post here, I have to move a little more slowly with that one. She is already reporting mild improvement. Considering how little I have done for her, that is quite encouraging. The other one, after a discussion, decided against her own idea. No harm, no foul.

But those two folks approaching me on the same day as my post, neither having read it, is my confirmation that I'm on the right track.

1 comment:

Davin Mac Lugh said...

That's great! will you fix my ex?