Wednesday, May 19, 2010

So What Now?

My upcoming plans include:

  • I have a lot of GD specific stuff to study and tools to make. I may post about the tools. I am unlikely to post on the studies except to say they are going well or poorly.
  • The Helpful Deity and I are getting on great. I am spending a lot of time solidifying that relationship. Some of that is keeping the backyard up and improving.
  • I have spent much time on Jason's course because I've been really distracted by the HD but since it arrived through Jason's course, I'm not feeling too bad about that. I am trying to get back to his stuff too.
  • I am working on and planning the geomantic evocations outlined in a previous post.
  • I plan to be as freakin' happy during this whole process as I am now. 
So, those are the plans.

1 comment:

Jason Miller, said...

Don't cling too tightly to your happiness. It is the surest way to invite the opposite.