Friday, May 28, 2010

Tonight's Work

Tonight, I dug a hole in my back yard as I am going to put in a small paver patio. The Helpful Deity is so nearby when I am out there and the unusually mild weather this year has made it GREAT. To give you an idea, today's high was 71. It is normally pushing 90 by this time of year and it would not be unusual for it to be 100.

At dusk I meditated on HD and asked for some help with healing. I then used a technique I use for tarot readings and asked my hga to open me up to the deity. That worked fast and I gained a new symbol representing them working together. The healing went okay.

Then I did a very strong banshing in my temple room. It has been a while since I've been in there and it HUMS. I am certainly bridging the gap between witchy type stuff and GD type stuff.

I am having a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Gordon said...

And we are having lots of fun reading about it.

I love the clarity of your posts.