Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sunday was Better

I worked on the next Stavish exercise last night. This involves creating a red orb at the neck and placing a symbol of earth within it. This is to be done at some point over the day or just as one is going to sleep. I chose the latter and had no trouble with the visualization.

I do recall a dream. It involved walking across a bridge over water. It also involved some sort of maintenance job where myself and a friend opened a business repairing water damage within apartments. We entered the wrong apartment and the fellow was a bit pissed. Though, he did have some water damage. 

There was some sort of issue where WitchDoctorJoe had to be in my apartment at all times and he wasn't there. This is likely a symbol of earth as he's an earthy kind of guy.

Spirit Practice

I did the spirit invoking LBRP/BRH/MP ritual at 5:30 this morning. Hereafter, I will call this the spirit practice. When I did the BRH and reached air, a mercury symbol remained. It moved it a fast circular pattern. It took a bit of work to get rid of it. The water quadrant contained a symbol of Scorpio. That too took some work to rid myself of.

Once again, I saw a crown when I started with Keter. It was a very strong visual image. When I worked my way back up the middle pillar from Malkuth, the crown appeared again. 

By Noon

Sometime about mid morning, I received some inspiration. Last night, I recieved a partial download of the last remaning suit of the tarot, disks. I know how to work with the rest when next the mood strikes. Today's inspiration was doing a class on the tarot at the local shops. This call will be called: The Magick of the Self: Using the Pip Cards as a Tool for Self-Exploration. By noon, I had the full outline written for eight hours worth of classes. Funny, this lends itself to a book that I can write huge portions of prior to doing any fill-in research. 

By three or so, I had 1,200 words written.

Invoke spirit, invoke often.


1 comment:

Soror Gimel said...

Using the pip cards for self exploration, wouldn't that give you paper cuts. OK sorry finals fried brain. Now back to your regularly scheduled comments....