Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Pillar

In yet another follow-up to the realization post.

Today, I went to a training. A fellow sat next to me and sat a tasty looking chocolate bar donut right next to me. I knew where the rest of them were hiding. Just two seats away. I could score! And then, I thought of the word that came with that last realization. One word. I thought the word and that straight line appeared in all its glory. In that instant I heard, "I am so sorry. I should not have put this donut so close to you." The person then moved the tempting treat from his right to the left side of his monitor completely out of my line of sight. No one at work knows I am dieting.

I have heard that when you're doing your True Will that things get out of your way but that was quite the demonstration.

(Picture from: http://diremirth.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/pillar.jpg)

No comments: