Saturday, January 21, 2012

The Joy of Listening

From the Thoth Tarot 
Today, I listened to the voice of my Greater Neschemah or whatever it is that speaks to me from the sun room and worked diligently on the Manifestation Meditation book. I cranked out 1,000 good words and 250 that will need editing. Those will kick off the next session. I have the introduction and two chapters complete enough that I would send them to an editor.

I experienced great joy and happiness as I wrote and for some time after. When you follow the dictates of your soul, joy is the result. This was captured with the Prince of Wands card of Crowley's Thoth Tarot. This is one of my birth cards.

Tonight, I plan some more writing.








Chair

Today, I installed a new meditation chair in my temple. It is mission style as I have always wanted a mission style meditation chair. I have no idea why and I don't care. I finally bought it. It is too big for the temple space. It will likely be moved to a special corner of the house dedicated only to meditation.

Dreams

I didn't sleep well last night due to physical reasons. I do not remember any dreams.

4 comments:

Lavanah said...

Mostly off topic but, we have one of those chairs! Although it is upholstered differently.

Robert said...

It just shows both of us have good taste!

Yvonne said...

"When you follow the dictates of your soul, joy is the result."

You are speaking words of Truth and Insight these days that go right to the high heart for me. thank you my friend!

Robert said...

Nutty, I am making you president of my fan club! Of course, you are also the only member. So, maintaining the mailing list should be easy. :O)