Monday, October 15, 2012

Saturn Confirmations

The Saturn/Binah working ended with the old woman saying that I liked/needed confirmations of my magick and such would be forthcoming. She was right on all counts.

As I promised her to keep some things utter secrets, I will not hint at them. I will mention that as part of a conversation Sunday I surprised myself. I talking to my friend Bert about perfection and how nothing really matters. I used the example of a broken foot that I suffered many years ago. In the short term, that mattered. I was in pain. I couldn't walk around as much as I normally did. I missed some work. As soon as the cast was off, the incident no longer mattered. I then said, "nothing that happened ten years ago matters." We looked at each other in silence for a moment. As we both know that meant the very bad thing but I didn't know it when I said it.

I counted no less than four confirmations Sunday.

Given the working was to get me back in time, my entire work day was a confirmation. Rather than being in despair and dwelling on the past culture that delayed progress in all things, I was able to focus on the task at hand. I performed and a very high capacity today and did so with joy. I feel like I really contributed today. That made me feel quite positive. 

There are some signs of work still to do but I am optimistic about things.

No comments: