Friday, November 5, 2010

Some Astral Work

I haven't been taking care of my very humble back yard plants very much. When my back goes out and I take the pain medication all ambition goes away. The plants suffer right along with my house keeping. This bought was a bit hard psychologically as well. I felt like I would never recover. Pain can do that to you.

The weather is cooling and so the plants are more forgiving. A couple of weeks ago they were mad. MAD. I know that sounds nutty but my plants do have a way of communicating with me. I had a hard time believing it when the former My Gal said they talked to her. Sorry babe. I believe now.

Last night, I went out to water them and all was well. They hummed with life. It was like walking into a different world, my own private wardrobe. I marveled out how I could feel all this life and how I can 'hear' their moods. Suddenly, it dawned on me that I had help. There was one particular plant that facilitated the communication. I began to wonder if it could help with other forms of psychic experience. Skrying it occurred to me, as well as making incense.

As I went to bed, I meditated at my normal portal with a twist. I used a pentagram to invoke each element and then focused on the plant. It took some work. It took some time. Then, I was saw all kinds of things. I saw forests, vegetation at a lake scene, cactus areas, hillsides and a host of natural scenes all focused on the plant life. Some of these were visions. Some of the time I was astrally there.

There was a brief period where I perceived myself to experience earth of Assiah, air of Assiah, water of Assiah and Fire of Assiah. The air realm had images much like the wings in Crowley's Thoth tarot. Fascinating.

This all came about because of that plant. I have every plan to explore more.

No comments: