Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Psychic

Tonight, I took advantage of the psychic's offer to investigate my back problems. She did get one significant and pertinent fact incorrect. One statement, though true, she may have gathered through observation. However, there is no way she uncovered me to the core by mere chance or some sort of gleaned knowledge. She made linkages between things that only my mentor and Lon DuQuette had ever been told. I am not even sure I told my mentor. She hit me with other things that old Robert may have denied in years past. Modern Robert saw the truth in what she had to say immediately.

How she managed to do a psychic reading on me when I wasn't even on the phone with her but was driving around town running errands is beyond me. She is the real deal. If for whatever reason you need a psychic reading done, contact me and I will put her in touch with you. She charges $125 a pop and is worth every penny. That statement comes from the cheapest magician I know.

Because she hit other things right, I am going to experiment with some things I didn't understand. She said I wear too many masks and it is time to drop them. Personally,  I think I  am a what you see is what you get kind of guy. My only intentional deception on who I am is that I am not out at work as a magician. That is the only reason you don't see my photo on this blog.

So, I am going to do some of the thought form magick I have done in years past. Sometime soon, I am going to send out a thought form to expose to myself a mask that a) I don't realize I wear and b) have the psychological ability to get rid of. I will keep you posted.

She also says that I feel guilt about the circumstances about my original back injury. I wouldn't use the world guilt. I would use the world responsibility. Regardless, she says I need to get rid of that. I will be doing some thought form magick on that score too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had a personal issue with "responsibility" a while back. I knew I was responsible for a situation, and felt it was my "duty" (in the Japanese sense) to carry the consequences. Letting go of of that sense of duty was a blow to my (overinflated) ego, but allowing myself to feel the guilt I hadn't known was there was a major step toward emotional recovery.