Sunday, September 2, 2012

I Get Paid to Do This?

Today, I had the honor of reading for an angel in human form. Now that is a horrible thing to let a Leo read about herself.

Sure she had some issues. Most of which I could not see how they impacted her spirituality directly, though, I know they do. For the most part she was so full of bright white light that she was, at times, hard to look at. As this person is already involved in macro efforts to ease suffering, I'm comfortable that she is on the right track. This is a person that is going to make a difference in this world. It was an honor to meet her.

So, I got paid $150 to look at...something special. That was pretty damn cool.

Now, here is the odd part. Everyone is truly that special. Her soul was different. Pure. I will not say without sin because I do not believe in sin. I do believe in wrong doing. Even if I believe we are exactly who were are even doing wrong and that it is perfect. So, call me a walking contradiction, if you like. This girl, seemed to have less of that to burn off than others. In addition to that, her pathways were full of pure white light. It was such a privileged to see that.

I mentioned something to her that I have meant to mention here. That stuff in the soul that is the remnants of wrongs done resides in all of us. In my experience, there is a lot less of that in those that care for troubled or disabled children. I think the pure compassion in taking care of one such as that cleans the soul. I have read four or five such people now. Each one is clean. Very clean.

There is a reward for all that kindness and love that exceeds the love these children return.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you for sharing that - it was beautiful. what a blessing. :)
my heart is glowing.