Despite that, there is a half made GD Style water cup behind me and a sword to be blessed for good friends. Tonight, I did my revised LIRP and asked each element to help balance me.
- Air said that it is about sight. It will help me see more clearly.
- Fire said it wasn't its job to balance. Let the other elements do that but just a small amount of fire can transform anything, anyone. Though a person has to want to transform.
- Water said that it can help me understand by allowing me to merge with things and others but I really have to want to.
- Earth said it would build me a pillar, unassailable, upon which I could place my symbol.
- Spirit said to draw it into my body.
That sounds ho hum. Yet, that new ritual rocks.
Anyone else see the contradiction? I'm not going to quit doing magick. I cannot. I could stick my toe in my ear more easily. Yet, when I say I want to be done. I do. There must be a reconciling third thing. I am not sure what it is.
It may be that my role now is no longer to purify, no longer to reconstitute. I just don't know what the new role is. I hope it comes tomorrow. I am sick of where I am at now.