Friday, November 21, 2008

Visions of People

The last week or so, I've been seeing visions of a friend that have concerned me. I don't think s/he is in any physical danger. The visions show a state of mental or emotional imbalance. Tonight, I received a text message confirming 'stress'. For no reason at all, I began thinking of random people I know and received a vision of each one of them. Some of them are describable shapes around the body. One person had three straight lines moving down from above the head to the chest. These terminated in a huge puddle of sand. I took this to mean he has a lack of form, structure and will but lots of potential cerebral energy.

I also feel a bit out of sorts tonight because my legs ache in a very peculiar way. I have no idea if these to phenomenon are related.

No comments: