Thursday, November 6, 2008

Purple Oval

Tonight, I stared at a purple oval on a green field, the tattwas of Akasha, spirit. I skried they symbol well.

Nothing.

I vibrated the appropriate god names. I saw a flash of white at the archangel name.

Nothing.

I heard that I am my own guide. This time, it was more true than in the subtattwas.

Nothing.

After a while, I felt that active peace my temple is radiating lately. Nice.

Nothing.

I contemplated this nothing and felt my brain fire every synapse at once. I love that feeling. I have no idea what it means as I never feel much different afterwards.

Nothing.

Then I perceived this peace was/is active and passive. Akasha, in the microcosm, is potential. Akasha is that space we try to create by banishing the manifested elements when doing the LBRP. That is but a stepping stone. Akasha can be invoked.

No comments: