Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Finished Tablet/Short Dream

Last night we finished carving the Tablet of Navalge. I must admit the the tablet has a deeply mysterious look to it. My brother-in-law took one look at its mostly completed form and retreated to his bedroom for the duration. While we are both eager to play with the new tool, we're setting things up properly by getting all the tools together first.

I dreamed last night as well about a very angry man. I am not sure if that was sent by a talented yet untrained woman I angered the other night or is a reflection of my lower nature. In either case, this fearsome man and I did not fight it out. I made a statement that someone in the dream interpreted for him. "He means he won't kill you now because he isn't sure you're threat at this time." He seemed okay with that.

No comments: