The Stavish exercise is as follows.
- Establish a ball of white light around around oneself six feet in all directions.
- Inhale and visualize the breath enlivening the astral left foot in as much detail as possible. Each bone and sinew can be visualized but at the end the foot should glow a pale blue.
- On the next breath, do the same with the right foot.
- Alternate up the body until the entire body is enlivened.
- Let light gather at the solar plexus and use one's will to project it away from your body.
- Draw a pentagram before you
- Include a Hebrew Mother letter in the center if you so choose.
- Push the light through the pentagram
I also worked on sanding my pentacle tonight.