Sunday, June 29, 2008

And Now a Word from My Sponser (HGA)

This weekend, I have have through strained eyes, read a great deal of the Dalai Lama's autobiography. Feeling anything but inspiration when reading his words is nigh impossible. As I read, I began to get that peculiar feeling of understanding some unknown thing. I am beginning to think that feeling is for me a test entitled, "Am I listening?" So, I listened.

I made myself comfortable in my temple room with lamen in hand. I was told that while others are correct that thaumaturgy is perfectly acceptable, I must turn away from temporal control. I could lose my destiny and become lost in such power where I to remain focused there.

Instead, I must return to the theurgy that has so driven me. Over the past couple of days, I have wondered that I have called up demons and have them align with my true will by sending their energy up to me but through all my Work, I have not been consciously sending energy up to the higher realms. Prayer, I was told, will do this. So, would middle pillars intentionally directed for the purpose. I was also instructed to work on the Stavish astral projection techniques differently. Instead of projecting through pentagrams of the elements, I am do more of a rising in the planes technique after drawing the active and passive pentagrams of spirit within my body.

That last may be one of those things meant symbolically that I have a tendency to take literally. at any rate, a shift of focus has been directed. I see no reason not to do as instructed.

No comments: