Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Subtle Leo? Nah, Couldn't Be

As a people, Leo's are not subtle. If we have something to say, we speak. When we have nothing to say, we say nothing. That doesn't happen often. I've been told that Leo's are opinionated.

Lately, I've been feeling like I am missing something subtle. Perhaps it is the religio-spiritual devotion I encountered on the path of the Star. Perhaps, I am close to toning down my fiery nature and the key is hovering just out of reach. Perhaps, my increase in recreational reading is relaxing my mind enough to sense other pathways the normal determined Leo can not perceive.

I am uncomfortable, in a good way. I feel like I am on the edge of potential. My mind is more then ready to let go of something but the rest of me does not understand what that something is -- yet.

I have a hope that this will help me to feel within myself the active peace I now feel in my temple space. Even better, to be able to share such a thing with others. I am also willing to discard these hopes should the reality of this change be something else entirely.

These times are very fun for me. I like being both a witness and a party to change. This is also interesting because I am sensing it before the triggering event, not after. Or, so I think at the moment. Once the change is realized, I may see a trigger long ago. I don't know.

1 comment:

Rufus Opus said...

These times are very fun for me. I like being both a witness and a party to change.

Sounds like your dreams are being made manifest. All your efforts to dream lucidly, if I remember right, resulted in witnessing as you participated in the dreams. Perhaps the results of your efforts to astrally project are bearing fruit? Perhaps you're aware of things from both the Ruach & the Neschemah, rather than Ruach with heavy stains of Nephesh?