Thursday, June 5, 2008

Second Post of the Day

Work Work Work

I had an interesting thought last night. The thought woke me up, literally. Well, not quite, the idea occurred to me as I was falling asleep and became of many that kept me up.

One must immediately blame Frater R.O., whose blog is here. During IM conversations, he told me that he goes back and blesses his past self for riches. My thought was I ought to go back to change my habits of eating poorly whenever I give in to a bag of M&Ms. I then next thought that followed was going back to reinforce positive things as well. I don't know if I will make the effort on that or not. I have so much to do.

Having just consecrated my lamen, smile, I am going to add a lotus flower to my old rainbow wand over the weekend. I have also been diligently working on my earth pentacle. I am also working on my upcoming goetic invocation.

My obligations to my magickal group are cropping up again so there will be a ton of work there and, no doubt, it will last the rest of the summer.

Odd Thought

When I closed down tonight's ritual, I had a flash of a terrible seen at a Dodger game. A gun man had taken out two or three players that lay on the field. I am hoping this was just a flash of astral garbage from a not-so-well executed closing.

No comments: