Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My HGA Overuled My Fears

Overruled may be too strong a word. I am sure I could be afraid if I wanted to be and some parts of me are. However, today we learned the news at work that many of us are facing a twenty percent pay cut. This coming so close to my Bune working seems to be a poor omen.

Tonight, I entered the temple room, held lamen in a hand and had a chat. The lamen isn't really necessary but for some reason my HGA's voice becomes deeper. At any rate, I was told that the Bune working was successful and I need to be patient.

S/HE/IT also told me that part of solidifying my spiritual experience now revolved opening my heart, expanding to let all others in. As a cranky-ass Leo, that isn't easy? But who said magick and growth were supposed to be easy? No one.

2 comments:

yuzuru said...

Hope your Bune work goes well, and that you don´t have a cut in your office.

I read your blog everyday altough I usually don´t have anything to add
:-)

My works of magic are less promising than yours and Fr. RO

Yuzuru

Robert said...

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment.

Magick is always promising. It just takes lots of work to get those promises to be fulfilled.