Monday, March 16, 2009

Boring Success?

This is just my random thought of the day.

John Michael Greer once said the path to success isn't learning a lot of rituals, it is about learning a few and doing them very very well. In short, he was arguing for specialization.

While boring, I wonder what the effect would be of calling up each spirit on the tree, asking him, her and/or it, to purify that part of myself. When one gets to the top, start over over again.

I don't think I have the discipline to do this. It is just a thought.

2 comments:

Jason Miller, said...

You just described the work of my Sangreal Sodality

WitchDoctorJoe said...

Yep, That is part of my "standard disclaimer" that I start out all my classes and lectures with.

"I don't know a whole bunch, but what I do know, I know very very well."