Monday, December 28, 2009

The Way Magick Works

I posted a bit ago about paying off my car early. I used the psychological/energy model and my personal understanding of the tarot twos, specifically the two of disks. I did this because I am already more than capable of doing this myself. I don't need a windfall. I simply need to do it.

I am very careful with my bills. I don't make many mistakes with the bi-weekly bill paying process. My car payment is auto-deducted from my check. I never have to worry about that. This week, I sent the first decent biweekly installment of my pay off plan. It isn't in full swing yet but it is a decent chunk when one does it with discipline every two weeks. I accidentally paid it twice.

It also never occurred to me that I'd have to pay the repairman that showed up today for his work. I've only had it planned for a month. I also overpaid on my holiday credit card balance to get my credit card balance damn near zero. Unfortunately, my math skills sucked and this next two weeks will be a bit difficult!

None of this was planned but I've just enforced some discipline in advance!

Psychological/energy model magick works pretty much internally. Therefore this is the type of thing that must happen. Had I used a spirit, this could have happened or something external like a gift or a loan refi or who knows what.

It is important to know which tool to use for which type of magick. I saw little need to ask the universe to sacrifice to make this goal happen. Nor did I see a need for any other human to sacrifice anything financially for this. Frankly, it is only important to me. Sometimes practical magick can be purely internal.

1 comment:

Eldritch said...

Excellent post.