Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Physical Body

My spiritual, emotional and intellectual bodies understand the perfection of all things. When I see certain behaviors in others that used to bring me into conflict, I smile, shrug and let others learn that their conflict is with themselves and themselves alone. This is part of the unfolding and is no different than what I went through.

My body hasn't received the message yet. Even in observation, it releases the chemicals of conflict. I can watch that, observe it with fascination and learn. I realize now the many times that I reacted to the chemicals and not the situation. I can now have compassion for those that do the same.That is a valuable lesson and I honor it and the process that helped me to grow into that understanding.

I dislike the sensations those chemicals create. Those are disturbing, even as I recognize that which is perfect in the physical reaction.

No comments: