Friday, March 29, 2013

As the Universe Turns

In tonight's meditation, I asked to see the perfection again. This isn't unusual. I normally see a rolling field of white light, solid, yet fog-like. Tonight, the white was more like a solid slab, within was  large blue lotus with a yellow core. The flower was much larger than a man. I was drawn into its midst. The moment I touched the yellow core, the flower closed and I watched it fall away. It took part of me with it. This was repeated several times.

I then had the the thought, "I do not need to know any more about X." I watched the entire universe turn in three dimensions. The left side dropped making the right side rise and then it turned about ninety degrees. The visual was stunning and cool.

Posts you ought to read:

Nick Farrell on the Dark Night of the Soul. He dispels many misconceptions.

VI on Story Magick Post 1 -- Post 2 because this is awesome.

No comments: