Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Yes/No/Maybe?

As many of you know, the Holy Guardian Angel often makes its first appearance in dreams as a cop or other authority figure. Part of the reason for that is cops enforce the law. The HGA is trying to teach you the law of your own soul. The dreams often say, "This is out of bounds," or "What you did today is unlawful."

I have been working with a lot of things outside the realm of ceremonial magick. As it is the the result of the Saturn working, I cannot speak to exactly what I am working with.

Last night, I dreamed of walking up to a cop and asking directions. He told me to avoid route 34. There was a traffic jam. Three plus four is seven. Seven is the number of Netzach, Venus, Desire. Of late, I have been working with that sphere to attract things (plural) into my life. It feels right. Yet, I think I was just told no by my HGA even though the spirits of the sphere seem just fine. 




2 comments:

Monsignor Scott Rassbach said...

It could also be avoid Binah and Chesed. Stick to the middle pillar. :)

Robert said...

I will always push me as far as I can. Be that faster or slower than anyone else. :O)