Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Once Again My Bullshit Has Been Corrected

Today, I received my second Reiki initiation. I once wondered how anyone could take a system like Reiki seriously. I mean all you have to do is walk up to a random stranger, pay them some money and you get initiated. My BS detector went off.

Reiki has already impacted my magick by adding lack of ownership to my magickal vocabulary. Immediately after this initiation, we did some Reiki. I could feel the difference between the energy of my own concentration and the Reiki energy. Through that I was able to 'not concentrate' and thus gain a greater focus.

Upcoming Post

Anonymous asked me if American Goetia TM was dangerous as s/he heard that goetia was. My views on goetia have changed over the years. I look forward to writing this one. I also expect to get blasted a bit by anyone that has practiced from the Lesser Key.

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Reiki is expensive to learn, isn't it? So how does one know whether or not the teaching is legitimate? How does one "shop" for a Reiki teacher?

After working with Kwan Yin for some time I feel led in this direction although I have been burned by teachers too many times and have learned to look to myself instead of other instructors as an autodidact. Divination will help.

On another topic I am curious whether you will work with the American Goetia spirit or whether you will simply record and convey the message. What does this particular spirit want from you, it seems very cryptic?

Robert said...

i am going to be away from the blog for a short while. If I don't respond to these questions within a week, please remind me.