Monday, December 13, 2010

Healing Others

In this post from earlier today, I mentioned doing some work healing my friend with the bug that scared the you-know-what out of psychics. I have since corresponded with her. Her mood has improved and she, "didn't wake up lost." Giving that to just one person for one day makes all the of my work worth while. Then she said this, "I have felt peaceful before but never at ease....this morning i did that" I will follow up on this for a while magickally.

I've also began working with another person on an obsession. That person reports mild improvement. I felt compelled to work on him on a given day. It turned out that was his birthday. I took that as an auspicious sign. I also sent him a list of three inanimate objects and asked if they meant anything to him. Two of those I made up. One of them I saw in my vision as I was aiding him. It turns out that he doesn't own the item in question but asked for something very similar as a gift. Another good sign. Though a bit more questionable, he did pick out the object closest and to what I saw and what I saw was not that far off the mark.

I also kept calling him by another name. He says the name means nothing to him but I strongly suspect there is meaning to it neither of us is aware of at the moment.

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

I am bookmarking your blog for the future. I found you by "accident." Very nice detail, thank you.

Can you tell me how you avoid absorbing the energy/affliction of others when healing them? Or how to "turn off" your empathy? I am sorry if I don't use the right words but I hope you understand me.

Robert said...

I will answer your question in a full blog post.

In the meantime, you don't have to book mark, you can subscribe as well. There are a couple of ways to do that on the blog. A blogger follower or an email subscription. I am sure you know that as I've seen how many blogs you follow. However, I thought I'd leave the comment for others that may have read your comment.