Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Manifestation Meditation Method

It seems like the Manifestation Meditation (MM) draws my attention to an issue. I can't explain this precisely but when something happens, there is like a cloud around the events. This cloud is the things/events the lesson links to (maybe). Regardless, it makes it obvious there is a lesson to be learned there.

It appears that I don't get the lesson, unless I ask for it. Once I asked, things happen.

In this latest case, it feels like there is a shell around me regarding the horrible experience I had with my first group. Again, hard to believe unless you experience it but I can almost see and touch it. Now, I had PTSD and obsession over it. An earlier MM and a shrink cured that. However, I am still prone to some obsession when the topic is brought up.

Well, I've asked to learn the lesson. Here we go...

No comments: