Saturday, February 9, 2013

The Distance Between You and G-d

You may feel that the distance between you and G-d is so vast that you think the closest you will get to "Him" is a Charlton Heston movie. You look at your current state of being, the continual mistakes, the uncontrollable habits, the fears and insecurities and you feel unworthy of your friends. You look at the past and you see little more than a wondering path of good times and bad, poor decisions that you exactly to where you are now. You look forward and see nothing better. After all, you will always be there.

Life Sucks!

You are absolutely correct. Life will suck you down a vacuum tube and drop you off exactly where you need to be. When that lightbulb clicks on and you see everything as perfect, when you hear your soul, when you know what you're supposed to do, you will understand your entire past. You will understand every mistake. You will know why you had to make them and suffer their consequences.

You. Will. Understand.

Of course, once you do, understanding means little. You simply will not care about the past. You will live in the now. You will build a future by being in the present and it is glorious.

You can do this. All you have to do is keep working. Keep going internal. Ask yourself provocative questions. Keep asking. You will awaken and find that state to be glorious. Continue my friends, continue.

Peace...it's everything it is cracked up to be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been following your posts closer lately since you seem to have been enlightened. I am happy that you have reached this state, and are sharing this with your readers (so that we know this is possible--during our lifetimes, I hope). I have not been a reader of your blog for long so I am unaware of the process you went through to achieve the state that you are in. Would you be able to share that with those who are new to your world? I also realize that if I take the same steps you did I might not reach the state that you are currently in, but still...a little outline might be good. :D

Thank you.

Robert said...

I am not sure I would call it enlightened. I do feel I have become whole, repaired, undamaged, something like that.

I am also not sure I could outline things succinctly enough to be followed. However, I will make an effort to publish some guiding principles.

Most of what I write here is off the cuff stuff. I am taking my serious writing to a writing tutor. First up will be a short e-book for magicians about a ritual I developed. That has some of my philosophy in it. I plan to have that about my summer for about ten bucks. I am writing a book on a meditation that anyone can do. That will take longer. You'll need to be dedicated reader or at least check in over the next year or so to see where that is going.

In the meantime, I will work on those guiding principles. Just keep striving to grow into whatever you feel is divine. Never stop. You will get there.