Saturday, April 16, 2011

My Past Lives


Last night, I posted that I couldn’t get in my temple room. I was letting my magick percolate. This much was true. However, that post allowed me to put some things together. The key phrases in that post were:

Magick is a verb
let the magick work
I think that has to do with my workings of the the Devil and the Tower
I met with a friend last night

The first phrase is self-explanatory. The second was really saying what I have done. The third was a real clue as the Path of the Tower was more of a reworking and didn’t have much impact. I meant to type the path of Death. The friend held part of the clue, the book I am reading was another and last night’s post was the third. Though, the post was the really the big clue that allowed me to spot the two clues I had missed.

So why did I drop out the Path of Death when I wrote yesterday’s post? Because I am not done! What can I do to work that Path of Death? That was the fatal question.

The above mentioned friend has mentioned her work with past lives. The Magus of Strovolos speaks of past lives as he reveals his ontological perspective. So, why not remove the fears of death and change by learning about my past lives? I believe if reincarnation but I don’t know reincarnation is reality. Perhaps now is the time to find out.

I asked my HGA to show me a past life as I feel asleep last night. Then I changed it. I said show me a past life that contains something I need to learn now. I don’t know what I was expecting. What I got was a picture of Holland. My surroundings showed me I wasn’t poor. For the time period, I may have been quite rich. I don’t know. I felt it was at least a couple hundred years ago, maybe more. The time period wasn’t important. What was important is that my wife was dead. Suicide. I saw her laying on the floor in a blue and white dress. There was blood. 

The gist of it was is that I loved her but I couldn’t open my heart fully to her. I was always looking for something better or more to the point, afraid something better would come along. Eventually, she sought satisfaction elsewhere and killed herself due to the torment of guilt and divided love. Gee, I can’t see any time in my current life where I’ve done that. Cough. COUGH. Cough.

Today, I took steps to not do that with the Gentle Soul.

I also had a dream where I was an Asian of some variety. I sat at the feet of two masters. They wore red robes with a golden inner robe. That is as far as I will go with that one.

Where these past lives? Or where these simply direct lessons from my HGA in the guise of past lives? I don’t know. Does the reality of it really matter at this point? I think not. However, I do think it will. I will do some more work on this.

Here are two links to the posts on walking the Path of Death. 




No comments: